Fraternity and Sorority Life spans two offices. The Worth Hills Fraternity and Sorority Life Office in Wiggins Hall and our main campus office, Fraternity and Sorority Life in the Brown-Lupton University Union.
Fraternity and Sorority Life, Brown-Lupton University Union, Campus Activities Suite
- Brooke Scogin, Director
- Leah Carnahan, Assistant Director
- Gaius George, Coordinator/Tomlinson Hall Director/MGC, NPHC and Up 'til Dawn Advisor
- Lauren Misiewicz, Coordinator/Moody Hall Director/Panhellenic Advisor
- Molly Devine, Coordinator/Martin Moore Hall Director/Interfraternity Council Advisor
- AnneMarie Martin, Graduate Assistant/Beckham-Shelburne Hall Director
- Azia Dao, Graduate Assistant/Frances Sadler Hall Director/Independent Greek Council Advisor
- Keely Teters, Graduate Assistant/Wiggins Hall Director/Order of Omega Advisor
If you have a question regarding Panhellenic recruitment, please click here. Due to the volume of requests regarding Panhellenic recruitment, we may not be able to respond to each inquiry. However, we believe that all the necessary information is contained in the Panhellenic recruitment web pages.